Followers

Monday 27 February 2017

Prima Marketing Wild and Free collection

Hello lovely blogger friends!

So today I thought to share some more of my creations from CHA 2017. These few are made using Wild and free collection designed by Frank Garcia for Prima Marketing. It has some really gorgeous designs..I love the nomadic,wanderlust kind of feel to the theme of this collection. Gorgeous dream catchers and some beautiful night sky inspired patterns. Love them all!

Here are a set of tags I created.


Some close ups-




Wild & Free collection is really versatile. I made these tags using the same collection and these are totally different from the layout I made using the same collection. Lots of mixed media products used in here. I love adding art stones and mini art stones to my work. They really add a lot of texture and detail to the work.

PRIMA MARKETING SUPPLIES USED WITH LINKS AND SKU'S



Next one up is this layout. I love this pattern paper. So gorgeous!


 Some close ups-



 I used the Prima Metallic accents on this page here. The metallic accents look absolutely stunning on anything black. I applied 2 coats of the metallic accents to my stenciled area to make them stand out.


PRIMA MARKETING SUPPLIES USED-


Thank you all for stopping by today!
Hope you like these creations of mine.
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!