Followers

Saturday 30 April 2016

'Love' Mixed media canvas


"Love"
My new project is this mixed media canvas in 6x6 inch size.  This canvas
 is dedicated to my love of beaches,sand and water!

Have a look


 The "surfy waves" chippies were first coated with white acrylic paint. Then
I used my watercolor markers to colour and highlight them in a few areas.


 The "love " Loopy font chippie has been given coat of gesso and mist.
 Then I added microbeads randomly.
The Handrawn hearts has been covered in pink acrylic paint and then I splattered gesso on it. 



That's all from me for today :)
Hope you like the canvas..Do let me know!


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous mixed media canvas Jaya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Your canvas is gorgeous! Details are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowww!!! spectacular!!! love your works!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!