Followers

Tuesday 3 November 2015

'Wonder'- Mixed media canvas for 2Crafty chipboard.

Hello everyone!
A mixed media canvas again.:) This is my inspiration project for 2Crafty Chipboard. They have the most gorgeous chippies out there which you must try!


Nature is my greatest inspiration in life. While I was growing up, me and my family loved making frequent trips to our countryside house. I guess it was then that I grew close to nature. I dedicated this canvas to my love for nature.


Some close-ups


I made use of these wonderful chippies. Usually we would slip chippies like these behind flower clusters( which of course looks beautiful too! ) but the moment I saw these I just could think of anything else other than using them the way I did here. Aren't they just amazing??




I heat embossed my chippies in different tones of greens and then stamped
 randomly on them to match with the background of the canvas.




Hope you like my creation .
Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning - I have a real meadowgrasses/wild flowers obsession and this is just beautiful.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning canvas! What a beautiful night scene...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!